MenuEx ActiveX control is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-06-10. The program can be installed on Windows.
A MenuEx control, allows you to handle VB menus.
- Office XP/2003 menu styles
- Windows XP icons (alpha support)
- Header, Sidebar and Color items
- Custom drawn items
- Add/insert/remove items on the fly
- Unicode character-encoding standard
- Bidirectional languages
- MDI applications
- Full color customization
- Compatible with Windows XP themes
- Custom highlight styles
- Help text for each item
- Control over the system menu
- Background picture
- Custom checkmark icon
- Radio checkmarks
- To customize the look of the menus in your VB applications.
- To display Office-like menus with icons.
- To display special menu items such as Headers, SideBars or Colors.
A MenuEx control handles menus in Visual Basic projects. It allows you to simply display icons and set the help text for the menu items, to set special items such as Sidebars, Headers or Color menu items, giving also the ability to the advanced user to handle the menus appearance by custom drawing their contents.
This is a highly customizable, powerful ActiveX control that needs only one line of code to give personal style to your applications.
MenuEx ActiveX control (version 2.4) has a file size of 389.06 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 130 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.